National Panasonic R-5410 radio, excellent living conditions, both radio and tape all function normally, radio with MW wave band, SW1, SW2, SW3, reception is good and sensitive, equipped with signal strength to show the power of receiving radio signals, also equipped with fine tuning for fast reception of radio wave signals, for audio equipped with bass, treble, loudness.
Sold Out Sale!
NATIONAL R-5410 (1977)
NATIONAL PANASONIC R-5410 (1977)
- Country: Japan, Manufacturer / Brand: Panasonic, Matsushita, National Osaka
- Year: 1977, Category: Broadcast Receiver – or past WW2 Tuner
- Semiconductors: Semiconductors present
- Main principle Super-Heterodyne (Super in general)
- Wave bands Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Details Cassette-Recorder or -Player
- Power | voltage / Batteries / 115; 200; 220; 240 / 8 × 1,5 Volt
- Loudspeaker 2 Loudspeakers
- Model: R-5410 B – Panasonic, Matsushita,
- Material Modern plastics (no Bakelite or Catalin)
- Shape Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD) 420 x 250 x 100 mm / 16.5 x 9.8 x 3.9 inch
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg) 5.2 kg / 11 lb 7.3 oz (11.454 lb)