Adorable and friendly Umbrella cockatoo is available. Like a typical cockatoo, most enjoy being held and petted, and are friendly and sociable. The umbrella cockatoo is a long-term commitment for an owner — this species can live up to 70 years with proper care and attention. Cockatoos are fun-loving, intelligent and energetic parrots, and their food should reflect those traits.
COCKATOO UMBRELLA PARROT (PKR 175,000)
- BREED: Cockatoo Parrot
- QUALITIES: Prominent Crest and Curved bills
- DIET: Seeds, Tubers, Corms, Fruits and insects
- OTHERS: Adorable, sweet and playful
- Hand Fed Sweet Cockatoo very sweet and tame
- Like other parrots, cockatoos have short legs, strong claws, a waddling gait.
- Often use their strong bill as a third limb when climbing through branches.